With the indexed web containing an estimated 734 million websites and at least 4.42 billion pages, finding anything worthwhile on the net is becoming an increasingly unappetising task. So what most of us end up doing is visiting the same five or six websites in rotation; we’re losing out on enjoying the incredible experiences the web has to offer.
The bods in Free Cashback‘s office spend more time on the web than most (too much for our liking, with some of our netheads spending 70+ hours on their computers!) so we thought we’d help you to find that proverbial needle in a haystack by recommending five of our favourite websites for 2014. It’s a deliberately eclectic selection, to present you with the types of websites you’ve probably never visited before.
1. Mediolana is a global educational products and services company based in Kensington in London. They will shortly be launching guides to improve your study skills and thereby be more successful in life. Visit their portal and its incredible blog to stretch your mind and get that critical advantage over others.
2. Psychotherapy North and Central London is the website of the Psychotherapist Marcia Gamsu. In these challenging times if you’re looking for somebody to help you make sense of your circumstances and explore the possibilities open to you, this Counsellor may be just who you need to talk to. She practices face-to-face in London and offers people around the country Skype counselling.
3. Whether you work for an employer or run your own enterprise, in these difficult times most people are complaining about not being able to drum up enough business. This is where the gurus at Azam Marketing can help businesses large and small. They have 132 combined years of experience and know-how in affiliate, email, search and social media marketing, and also specialise in public relations, website design and development and business consulting. They’re same folk who built and run this site!
4. The Ask UK Shopping Guide hunts up and down the country to recommend retailers with the funkiest products in their categories. You don’t have to break the bank with these guys, because a key criteria for inclusion in the directory is keen prices and, in many cases, exclusive discount voucher codes for Ask Guides users.
5. Last but not least, if you’re looking for some cosy reading to tuck into, you could do a lot worse than stop by at The Literature Village, a veritable treasure trove for anybody who loves to read! It’s been recommending the best online and offline reading material for nearly fifteen years now, which is an eternity when it comes to the web.
If that’s not enough to keep you satisfied, there’s a fantastic selection of recommended links on this site. Enjoy!